Information for Current StudentsCURRENT NEWS: SPRING REGISTRATION BEGINS NOVEMBER 4th. Be sure to sign up for an advising appointment in the department. The comprehensive exam will take place on Saturday, November 22, 2014 from 9 am to 1 pm.
Information for Prospective Students CURRENT NEWS: Applications for matriculation into graduate programs are due October 15, 2014. Not ready to apply? Visit Graduate Studies for more information.
TCNJ offers graduate programs in Special Education to meet a variety of applicants’ backgrounds, educational needs, and career goals. Degree and certificate programs are available.
- Master of Art in Teaching (Dual Certification- Special and Elementary Education)
- Master of Education in Special Education OPTION 1
- Master of Education in Special Education OPTION 2
- Master of Education in Teaching of the Blind/Visually Impaired
- Post-Baccalaureate Certification Program: Teacher of Students with Disabilities
- Post-Master’s Learning Disabilities Consultant Certificate Program