Information for Current StudentsCURRENT NEWS: FALL 15 REGISTRATION BEGINS APRIL 7th. Be sure to sign up for an advising appointment in the department.
Information for Prospective Students CURRENT NEWS: Priority applications for matriculation into graduate programs are due February 1, 2015. Not ready to apply? Visit Graduate Studies for more information.
TCNJ offers graduate programs in Special Education to meet a variety of applicants’ backgrounds, educational needs, and career goals. Degree and certificate programs are available.
- Master of Art in Teaching (Dual Certification- Special and Elementary Education)
- Master of Education in Special Education OPTION 1
- Master of Education in Special Education OPTION 2
- Master of Education in Teaching of the Blind/Visually Impaired
- Post-Baccalaureate Certification Program: Teacher of Students with Disabilities
- Post-Master’s Learning Disabilities Consultant Certificate Program